Thursday, December 6, 2007

Sitting On Santa's Lap






I was really surprised that Kali liked Santa so well. She immediately started playing with his bells and looking around at all the decorations. For anyone who doesn't know you can take your own pictures at Provo Town Center Mall with the kids on Santa's lap...So you don't have to buy there pictures unless you want...NICE....something fun & free....

9 comments:

tiffany said...

I especially love the photo of Kal looking at santa like, "who the crap are you?" She is such a little character!

Debbi said...

I can't believe she didn't cry! What a good girl to just sit there! Noah thinks Santa is crazy!

Heather Harper said...

So good to know you can take your own pictures. We've never taken Braden to see Santa, but this year we are.
How do I do a song playlist like you have? And I'm surprised there's no Def Leopard!!

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

Kali looks cute in these pictures. I don't think that I would have as good of luck with Gwyn. We tried to get her to take pictures with the chartacters at Disney world and she was so scared.

Jodi Leishman said...

Ok, she's ready for Disneyland now. If she can handle sitting on Santa's lap, she is definately ready for a bear hug from Tigger or Pooh!

Celeste said...

She is so cute! Most babies cry when they sit on Santa's lap...that's awesome that she loved him. I need to take Ty there and get his picture with Santa.

The Edwards Family said...

Is he the real Santa? I'm pretty sure he is. I can't wait to take Cassie to see Santa, she'll start screaming the minute I set her on his lap.

The Allen Family said...

That is awesome! McKailey wouldn't go near Santa, I had to tell her what she wanted for christmas. Those are some cute pictures.

anne said...

Hello Kristen This IS JACE VERNON
I was goofing around and found your blog HELLLOOOO