I wasn't sure that Kali would have much fun this Christmas....Boy was I wrong. She was so much fun and made all of us have an enjoyable time opening gifts...She wanted all the paper and enjoyed opening her own gifts as well. She didn't care much for what was inside, except Aunt Tiff gave her a mini Winnie the Pooh Bear and she loved and kissed it all day. Dad had to get Kali a few things for Christmas being how much he loves his little girl. He got her a pari of shoes, (if you couldn't guess that already), a v-tec lab top that plays all shorts of fun things...Now when I am on the computer she can play with her own (Don't we wish it worked like that) And I purchased her a toy box for my living room...Since that is where she always is...seemed silly to buy one for her room..right? Christmas was really fun and we are so thankful for friends and family and spending time with them. My mother in law gave me a picture and it says " I have learned that being with those I love....is enough.
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Daddy & Kali Christmas Morning
I wasn't sure that Kali would have much fun this Christmas....Boy was I wrong. She was so much fun and made all of us have an enjoyable time opening gifts...She wanted all the paper and enjoyed opening her own gifts as well. She didn't care much for what was inside, except Aunt Tiff gave her a mini Winnie the Pooh Bear and she loved and kissed it all day. Dad had to get Kali a few things for Christmas being how much he loves his little girl. He got her a pari of shoes, (if you couldn't guess that already), a v-tec lab top that plays all shorts of fun things...Now when I am on the computer she can play with her own (Don't we wish it worked like that) And I purchased her a toy box for my living room...Since that is where she always is...seemed silly to buy one for her room..right? Christmas was really fun and we are so thankful for friends and family and spending time with them. My mother in law gave me a picture and it says " I have learned that being with those I love....is enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment