Grandma Pratt got Kali 2 of the cutest dresses I have seen, with tights and shoes to match! This dress just made her look like a little princess....(Not that I want her to be a princess). But I couldn't help and think how fun little girls are and what a blessing she has been in our life and those that she is around. I with show the other dress when she grows into it...I am sure it won't be long. Thanks Grandma for keeping me in cute dresses....
Sunday, December 30, 2007
dressed in red
Grandma Pratt got Kali 2 of the cutest dresses I have seen, with tights and shoes to match! This dress just made her look like a little princess....(Not that I want her to be a princess). But I couldn't help and think how fun little girls are and what a blessing she has been in our life and those that she is around. I with show the other dress when she grows into it...I am sure it won't be long. Thanks Grandma for keeping me in cute dresses....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Oh I love the red dress! She is so adorable. I hope she never looses those cheeks.
our girls are so cute in red :) i really wish i could have seen her when i was up. much love to you all!
Girls are SO much fun and so sweet (most of the time). She looks so cute in her dress!!!
OMG she is SOOOO beautiful! I am the worst friend Kristan, I want to see you so bad!
I know what you mean. Girls are so special. So fun! So dramatic:) They are awesome though. Kali looks adorable!
Post a Comment