Well I think summer is officially here...I sure hope. Kali and I have had lots of fun already outside and we both can't wait till it stays warm. This is just a random picture I took a few weeks ago of Kali brushing her teeth. Yes teeth....She has 5 teeth now. She has been a late teether....She is starting to say words and she is just getting more and more fun.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
13 Months
Well I think summer is officially here...I sure hope. Kali and I have had lots of fun already outside and we both can't wait till it stays warm. This is just a random picture I took a few weeks ago of Kali brushing her teeth. Yes teeth....She has 5 teeth now. She has been a late teether....She is starting to say words and she is just getting more and more fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Kristan,
She is so stinkin cute. I can you believe that she is over a year old?
Oh, did you get a 7 peaks pass?
Oh, she isn't a baby anymore, she's a little girl. Tell her to stop growing up so fast.
gosh! we love her!
This was my very favorite age. They still can't really talk back to you but can let you know what they want, They are so curious and funny, and everyday is an adventure for them. I miss it so enjoy every minute!
Post a Comment