Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Jeff's HS Graduation


Jeff & Dad

Mom, Jeff & Dad

Jeff & Marci

Jeff with the money necklace that mom and marci spent the day making. It turned out really cute..

And last but not least the whole Damn Family... Congrats Jeff!! I can't beilieve my little brother is graduated from HS...It is exiting and sad at the same time. I still think of him as a little kid and he is bigger than me...(I guess that isn't hard thought :) We love Jeff so much and we are so thankful for him being in our family and being such a great example to all of us. Jeff we love you!!

3 comments:

tiffany said...

Way to go Jeffy! Cute little family!

Brittany & Barry said...

What a little hottie!

Anonymous said...

I don't believe it!! Is this really little Jeffy??? What a stud! He is sooooo hot! Can I say that?!