For Father's Day this year we decided to go up to SLC on Saturday night and go to the bee's game and watch fireworks after. We had such a great time. I am so thankful for my dad. He is an amazing person. I can't really put into words how much he means to me and what a great relationship we have. He is the kind of dad who is smart, fun, kind, serving, serving (I had to put that twice because he is always willing to help someone out. I admire him more that he know. Dad I love you!!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Bee's Game
For Father's Day this year we decided to go up to SLC on Saturday night and go to the bee's game and watch fireworks after. We had such a great time. I am so thankful for my dad. He is an amazing person. I can't really put into words how much he means to me and what a great relationship we have. He is the kind of dad who is smart, fun, kind, serving, serving (I had to put that twice because he is always willing to help someone out. I admire him more that he know. Dad I love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What a great Father's Day activity.
Post a Comment