Friday, June 13, 2008

Babysitting!!




Today I baby-sat my friends 3 little girls. She was setting up for Orem Fest. She makes and sells amazing things. You will have to check out some of her things on www.etsy.com, her name is wiggle worm creations. Or you can take a visit her booth out to orem fest this weekend. It was lots of fun. We played with the bubble gun for quite a while, ate popsicles and of course since the older girls were holding there's Kali had to hold hers as well. (She actually didn't even get to sicky) We watched part of Madagascar and read lots of books. They are cute girls and Tessa is a great friend... I was glad I could help her out...Her husband is at tori pines right now enjoy the U.S. Open :) How would it be!!

4 comments:

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

Sounds like a fun filled day. Hey after I got off the phone with you today I realized that we leave for San Francisco on Weds for a couple of days. I can only go to lunch on Monday or Tuesday. :(

The Edwards Family said...

Kristan, you're to nice to me and my family. Thanks for being such a great friend!!!

Debbi said...

you are such a good friend to help out! your little Kali is such a cutie and it was so fun to get together last week!

PB and JS said...

Umm it looks like you did such a good job tending those kids, how about you tend mine!! Just Kidding let's go to dinner sometime.