I have been dying to tell all of my blogging friends...that Kali is going to have a new little cousin...Yes it is official Uncle Nate and Aunt Tiffany are going to have a baby in December. They told us when we went to Florida by buying 2 mickey dolls and letting Kali take them out of the bag...and then saying one is for Kali and one is for her cousin to be. We are so exited for them. We are so thankful that we are so close to them and will be able to have your kids grow up together...
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
New Cousin!!
I have been dying to tell all of my blogging friends...that Kali is going to have a new little cousin...Yes it is official Uncle Nate and Aunt Tiffany are going to have a baby in December. They told us when we went to Florida by buying 2 mickey dolls and letting Kali take them out of the bag...and then saying one is for Kali and one is for her cousin to be. We are so exited for them. We are so thankful that we are so close to them and will be able to have your kids grow up together...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Kristan- I need your e-mail to invite you to my blog. I am so happy you gave Paul yours though! I love to know how people are doing. Anyway E-mail me at jessikah03@aol.com
Jessica (and Paul)
Post a Comment