Friday, July 25, 2008

24th of JULY

Again our family loves the month of JULY because we can sit back and reflect on how blessed we are to live in a free country. We spend the 4th of JULY with Brian's family and the 24th of JULY with my family. THis year we started the week off by going to the Spanish Fork Rodeo. Before hand we went to Glade's drive inn and at dinner. Then walked down to the fairgrounds. This was one of the best Rodeo's I have ever been to. Our family had such a great time. Even though it was a late night we had lots of fun. Here are some fun photos.

Grandma Carter bought Kali her own Cowboy hat....I didn't think she would wear it but she loved it. I think because everyone else had on a similar HAT.

Daddy & Kali in there HOT hats.

Seth, Kali, Paul, Jeff & BC ( Brian and Kali's first time EVER touching a horse) If you can believe that.
Dad & Kali
T
Marci & Jeff aren't they HOT

Last but not least...MOM & KALI

2 comments:

Jodi Leishman said...

Love Kali's hat!!

Celeste said...

She looks so cute in her little hat! What a fun 24th... I haven't been to a rodeo since I was a kid.