Friday, July 25, 2008
Feeding the Ducks
This is something Brian and Kali like to do when mom is gone. They ride there bike on the trail to a little park that has a pond with ducks. These ducks are so tame. People feed them all the time. We got Kali a little bag of of bread and we where on our way....She loved throwing the bread and then at times would get mad when they would eat it so fast....



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Oh what would growing up in Provo be without feeding the ducks? Grandma and Grandpa Leishman used to take the little ones to feed the ducks on Sunday afternoons.
How cute for quality daddy time! I love it! Brian is such good dad!
Your family is so cute. I love the picture with the three of you.
Come to Colorado soon!
So sweet! She is so stinkin cute!
We love this park too! Glad to see an update... :)
Finally, new posts! :) Looks like you are all having such a fun summer! Kali is getting so big and even more adorable!
I love all your updates. I just read a bunch and got caught up! Kali is so big! Her blue eyes are to die for. Your whole family looks great. Miss you little Kristan.
You are such good parents. That is a good idea. My kids would love that. We still need to hang out.
Hey you guys!!! Your little girl is soooo adorable and she just keeps growing- it's so bitter sweet isn't it? I love all your cute family pics! Sounds like everyone's been having a great July celebrating! We must get together soon though so TTYS! Luv! -Wendy
Post a Comment