Tuesday, July 1, 2008

PLANTS

Yes it is true we have almost been in our home for 2 years and have yet to plant plants, or flowers for that matter. We assumed that since we came from the Condo living lifestyle someone else would shortly be around to plant plants & flowers in our yard. Well 2 years later no one had come by so I thought I better grab my neighbor (Jenny) who know;s a whole lot more about plants that I do and drive to the Lindon nursery. ....And in my amusement I had a fun time picking them out deciding what would go where and I am even having fun watering them, and praying that they GROW!! THANKS Jenny for going with me....Brian was a real trooper and planted them for me. He is a great husband and helps me with all of my little project list.

5 comments:

Celeste said...

...and it turned out beautiful! Good for you for getting out there and doing it... even if it has been 2 years!

Brittany & Barry said...

Looks great girl! I need to come by in real life. Now you can come with me to get plants! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay!! it looks soooo good! Good for you!

Michaelson Family said...

Your yard looks great!!!
Good job.

Michaelson Family said...

Your yard looks great!!!
Good job.