Brian & Kali have been having a fun time playing Rockband. Kali dances while Brian plays and she is quite good. I think she like's the drums the best. Anyone who is wondering if they should buy the Wii.....YES is the answer, we have had such a great time playing and singing and dancing!! I recommend it to anyone...And I hear Wii Fitness it awesome...I am going to have to try it out.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Rockband For the Wii
Brian & Kali have been having a fun time playing Rockband. Kali dances while Brian plays and she is quite good. I think she like's the drums the best. Anyone who is wondering if they should buy the Wii.....YES is the answer, we have had such a great time playing and singing and dancing!! I recommend it to anyone...And I hear Wii Fitness it awesome...I am going to have to try it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



17 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the Wii!! We don't have Rock Band but I did get Drew Dance Revolution and Mario Cart for Father's Day we should all get together one of these nights and play wii together!
The Wii is great! We have Wii Fit and it is so much fun. You guys need to come over and play it with us soon!!!
We love the WII! Thats so cute that Kali likes it too.
We need to get together and hang out and play! Your yard looks awesome!!
I want a WII! I'm thinking Xmas. Yes that's a ways down the road but I can't justify it until then!
Can you do the 10th for lunch??
K, so I'm getting caught up and just read all your posts.
First of all, Jeff is hot! Second, Kali is sooooo dang cute!!! She's not that chubby baby anymore and she is so pretty. I love her eyes.
I love your house, but I don't know if I'll ever be able to garden. I hate it! It would be fun to plant, but to weed and keep it looking nice, HOA please!!!
I miss you!
Yes, I got tagged and I'm it. I'm finally putting together my blog. Add me to your list!
Your pictures are super cute!!!
Yes, Rock Band, why is it rated T? We are stuck as to what we should or shouldn't let our boys play!?!
Plus, Jon thinks he already has a rock band anyway...
I have not heard back from Sabrina yet for lunch on thursday!
Kristan I totally agree everyone should own a Wii! I just got Wii fit and it is pretty fun even though I am 37 in we fit years!! It managed to get me to squeeze in an extra 20 minutes of exercise. You should call Wendy and have Josh call you when Costco gets them in. They sell it for half of what the internet does.
We have Wii Fit and we haven't stopped playing it. I need to try RockBand. Call me when you bring it next door. :)
Hey! I totally want to try out WII fitness too...It looks awesome. My fam loves this kinda stuff. Kali is such a SWEETIE!!! Miss you guys. Been all over this summer. Maybe some time we will make it back to our ward :)
Oh my gosh I haven't been on in so long but this is soooooo cute! I just LOVE Miss Kali! We are thinking of getting the Wii for Christmas. Now I know!
love the new plants in the yard and the pictures of Callie. I hope you got blurb figured out the other day - it was good to talk to you!
Let me know how you like Rock Band. I let Ben buy XBOX and totally regret it. Halo 24/7...
We should have gotten Wii!
I miss talking with you!!!
Love it! We are totally going to get together and jam. I love to play the drums! I noticed that you haven't RSVP 'd to the reunion. Loser! I need you there. Pratt, you are my sunshine. HEHE! I understand that it is a lot of money but it will be so much fun. I hope that you are planning on it. It won't be the same. I think you will be missed if you don't come. Talk soon!
Crump
Post a Comment