Kali is also becoming quite the cougar fan. She loves going to the basketball games. She looks for Cosmo all the while we are there but when we try and get a picture with him...She gets really scared. She can say go cougars...and RAR for what Cosmo says. It is really fun.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
THE FAMOUS Y
Cory & Chris have kept this Y on there front yard crisp all summer and fall. For the week of the BYU vs. UTAH game they painted the entire Y blue. This took about 20 cans of blue spray paint and about 5 guys for about 2 or more hours...making it the perfect blue. The white is field paint and they have been doing this all year. They have had numerous friends stop by and more cars drive by than you can image to "see " the Y. Word of mouth has traveled fast and this has become quite the neighbored hood stop. Chris is leaving on a mission in about 3 weeks so Cory will have to recruit some more help next year. Brian and Nate better watch out.

Kali is also becoming quite the cougar fan. She loves going to the basketball games. She looks for Cosmo all the while we are there but when we try and get a picture with him...She gets really scared. She can say go cougars...and RAR for what Cosmo says. It is really fun.
Kali is also becoming quite the cougar fan. She loves going to the basketball games. She looks for Cosmo all the while we are there but when we try and get a picture with him...She gets really scared. She can say go cougars...and RAR for what Cosmo says. It is really fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
That is so awesome! What a fun thing to keep going. If it's there next year, I'm sure Bri will want to go see it. I'll look from the car to be somewhat loyal :)
That "Y" is amazing. I'm sure that if they need some help keeping it up you could totally recruit Drew :)
That is so cool and Kali is cute as ever! BTW, I think we're going to wait to go to Utah until spring/summer. That way we can drive and not worry about the weather. Also- I forgot to tell you, my cell phone broke in half. I haven't gotten a new one yet, and if you call it still rings, I just can't pick up, so call my house for now to get ahold of me. LUVS!
Oh seriously...Only in Utah. This was so funny.
Sorry about the game. :)
She is so cute. Next time you go to an away game call us. We want to come with you and then our kids can play where's cosmo together.
Great, now Ethan wants to do this to our grass! So fun!
Love you!
Spencer wants to know who took a big fat crap in your front yard?
This is why i love the Carters. True blue spirit.
I realized I had a problem when my pee turned blue.
Love Paul
Post a Comment