Tuesday, December 11, 2007

New Hair Color ?



I dyed my hair a darker brown...I am thinking of doing it again...What do you think?

6 comments:

Heather Harper said...

Maybe if I saw you in person!, I'd be able to see the color better.
I like it dark if that's what you're asking.

Sarie said...

I love it!! And aren't you becoming like the best blogger ever!?!? I am going to miss you Kristan, but good thing I saw you before I left and good thing we both blog. Love you and your little one!!

Celeste said...

I think it looks great. We have to get together after the holidays!

Moleff Family! said...

I think darker would be cute, it really brings out your gorgeous brown eyes!

Kari Hasebi said...

I like it dark. I did my hair dark a few weeks ago. It was great seeing you today at Cafe Rio. It has been a long time since we have talked. Kali is sooo cute.

Jodi Leishman said...

oh, dark is fun for winter. Go for it!!