Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Kali's Birthday Party



Great Grandma Pratt, Great Grandma Lindsay, Karen Carter, Great Grandpa Carter, Great Grandma Carter...

Kali is really lucky to have to many grandparent that live so close and that are still alive. She has Grandma and Grandpa Delange that are still alive that were unable to make it....She is a new generation!



Nate, Brian, Jeff, Kali, Grandpa Lindsay



This is Grandpa Pratt and she enjoyed sitting in his lap and ripping open the gifts, one at a time...Never getting bored I may add.



Kali had an absolute blast opening presents...She loved sitting in her new chair and clapping her hands...I must say she is a good entertainer....



Brian has this really good idea to get Kali a baby stroller she could push around. She say some other kids pushing them and watched them for like 20 minutes...I thought she may be to young...but boy was I wrong...She loves this stroller and puts her baby in it and stroll's all around the house....Good thing she has a good DAD!!

6 comments:

Rowbury Family said...

Looks like she had a blast. I can't believe she is one already. Where does the time go?

tiffany said...

she really is entertaining... how cute! We're so glad she's been here for a year!

Celeste said...

Happy Birthday Kali... she is so adorable I love all the pics your sister-in-law took... she makes the cutest faces.

The Turner Family said...

Happy Birthday Kali! I can't believe she is already a year old. She is so stinking cute!!

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

I can't believe that you had her a year ago... I really do think having kids makes time go by so much faster! She looks so cute in all of these pictures. I think she is a mini Kristan. Happy Birthday Kali! And have fun it Florida I can't wait to see pics.

Jodi Leishman said...

Happy Birthday Kali!

We love your new stroller!