Well today was the first time that Kali has really wanted to feed herself. She kept wanting the spoon and crazy enough she knew exactly now to do it. I don't think I really like her doing this because of course it creates a mess...but on the flip side I don't want to be feeding her until she is 10 either. She feed herself the entire yogurt and loved every minute of it. It was really cute and fun.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Self Feeding
Well today was the first time that Kali has really wanted to feed herself. She kept wanting the spoon and crazy enough she knew exactly now to do it. I don't think I really like her doing this because of course it creates a mess...but on the flip side I don't want to be feeding her until she is 10 either. She feed herself the entire yogurt and loved every minute of it. It was really cute and fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Welcome back to the blogging world! I have missed you!
Post a Comment