Brian played in a softball Tournament this weekend at Footprinters park...It was lots of fun. A little cold but all in all fun. There team did great. They won the whole tournament and went undefeated...We love it when there is no "IF" game. Brian's mom was kind enough to take Kali for most of the day so that I could go and watch, since the weather hasnt been the greatest...Where is SPRING...I love watching Brian play softballl and since that is how we meet working down at the park it brings back lots of fun memories we have together...I am so thankful for Brian and for all the fun times we have together....
Monday, April 7, 2008
Softball Tune Up Tournament
Brian played in a softball Tournament this weekend at Footprinters park...It was lots of fun. A little cold but all in all fun. There team did great. They won the whole tournament and went undefeated...We love it when there is no "IF" game. Brian's mom was kind enough to take Kali for most of the day so that I could go and watch, since the weather hasnt been the greatest...Where is SPRING...I love watching Brian play softballl and since that is how we meet working down at the park it brings back lots of fun memories we have together...I am so thankful for Brian and for all the fun times we have together....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Jon and I are playing on his work coed softball team on Friday nights. Jon is fun to watch since he never played baseball before!!!
Could you give Jon and the "Merrill" team some pointers at work tomorrow?
What a stud-muffin! Softball equals summer! But wait... where's the warm weather?? Gosh!
How fun for you... you need to join him on a team!
I'm glad to see the team photo. I had a blast, and look forward to Monday nights.....Yeah!
-Jed
FOOTPRINTERS...ooohhhh the memories!!
Kristen...I am so glad to find your blog. I totally miss you guys. I'm glad we can keep in touch.
Post a Comment