Kali had her first hair cut last week. My friend Emily was kind enough to cut her hair. She was really good and seemed to really like the cap and especially the brush. Emily cut about an inch off the top and about 1/2 inch off of the back. I think it looks a lot better!! She was getting a mol-et in the back.... Her hair seems to be getting lighter & lighter...I may have a toe head on my hands....
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Kali's First Hair Cut
Kali had her first hair cut last week. My friend Emily was kind enough to cut her hair. She was really good and seemed to really like the cap and especially the brush. Emily cut about an inch off the top and about 1/2 inch off of the back. I think it looks a lot better!! She was getting a mol-et in the back.... Her hair seems to be getting lighter & lighter...I may have a toe head on my hands....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That is cool she sat still through that!
Post a Comment